Name and contact details of the responsible party
Hof 3, Aufgang 2
Data protection officer
If you have any questions regarding our data protection measures, the processing of your data or about the protection of your rights as a data subject, you can reach us and our data protection officer as follows:
External data protection officer:
represented by Prof. Dr. Christoph Bauer
Große Bleichen 21, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
For all questions and concerns regarding your data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to communicate directly with our data protection officer (for example, because you have a particularly sensitive concern), please contact them by letter post since communication by email can always pose certain security risks. Please state in your enquiry that your concern relates to the company Fosanis GmbH.
Personal data is all information about a specific or identifiable person. This includes the following categories of personal data that we process:
- your contact details (such as your full name, address, email address and telephone number),
- your correspondence with us,
- log files containing information about your visit(s) to our website,
- identification numbers (such as insurance numbers),
- online identifiers (such as cookie IDs, IP addresses, advertising IDs),
- health data (such as medical diagnoses, treatments, blood test results),
- information about your health insurance.
General information about cookies
A cookie is a text file with an identification number that is transferred to a user's computer when the website is used and stored there together with other actually requested data. The file will be stored there for later access and serves to authenticate a user. Since cookies are only simple files and not executable programs, they do not put devices at any risk.
Any cookies that have already been set can be deleted at any time using an internet browser or other software programs. We may cooperate with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. In such cases, cookies from partner companies may also be stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies).
Session cookies are used for the duration of a session and are then automatically deleted when the executing browser is closed. For example, in the interest of improving user-friendliness they ensure that video and audio files can be played and that user entries are temporarily stored while they are being entered.
Persistent cookies will remain on your device after you close the browser.
These cookies can, for example, save your user preferences, such as language settings,
and analyse user behaviour on our website. The storage period of persistent cookies corresponds to the respective validity period of the individual cookie. Once this has expired, they are automatically deleted.
Purposes of use
Your data is processed for the following purposes:
- for correspondence with you,
- to conclude contracts with you,
- for advertising, such as sending you our newsletter,
- for quality assurance and statistics,
- for the provision of our service,
- for your participation in our competitions,
- for your participation in our events,
- for your participation in our surveys,
- to consider your application,
- to improve our service.
We rely on the following legal bases to process your data:
- your consent, if you have given us such consent (art. 6(1)(a) UK GDPR),
- the initiation or execution of a contract with you (art. 6(1)(b) UK GDPR),
- to meet legal obligations (art. 6 (1)(c) UK GDPR),
- the enforcement of our legitimate interests (art. 6(1)(f) UK GDPR).
Your data is processed for the purpose of safeguarding and/or pursuing the following legitimate interests:
- the improvement of our offer,
- the protection of our systems against misuse,
- the compilation of statistics and
- the storage of our correspondence with you.
Requirement or obligation to provide data
Unless expressly stated, the provision of your data is not required or mandatory.
We store your data
- if you have consented to the processing, at most until you revoke your consent;
- if we need the data to fulfill a contract, at most for as long as the contractual relationship with you exists;
- if we use the data on the basis of a legitimate interest, at most as long as your interest in erasure or anonymization does not outweigh our interests;
- if there are statutory retention requirements, until the end of the retention periods.
When processing your data, we collaborate with the following service providers,
who gain access to your data:We use Host Europe of Host Europe GmbH, Hansestraße 111, 51149 Cologne, Germany for web hosting purposes. Any personal data captured on our website is stored on the hoster’s servers. The use of Host Europe is based on our legitimate interest to ensure our website is hosted in as error-free and secure a manner as possible (art. 6(1)(f) GDPR). For further information, please visit www.hosteurope.de
We use Facebook Pixel of Meta Platforms Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Republic of Ireland (‘Meta’) for the purpose of conversion measurement so as to display ads on Facebook and other websites for you and other interested users and to measure the impact of such advertising.
This will place an opt-out cookie on your device for our website that will take effect for your currently used browser. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you will have to click on this link again. Data processing and in particular the setting of cookies are undertaken with your consent on the basis of art. 6(1)(a) UK GDPR. You can revoke your consent at any time without affecting the legality of any data processed on the basis of consent granted prior to the date of the revocation. In this respect, joint responsibility for capturing and processing the data of visitors to our website rests with both us and Google. We have entered into a joint data controller agreement with Google regarding the processing of your data in accordance with art. 26 UK GDPR. In particular, this agreement also regulates the security measures that Google is obliged to observe. The terms of the contract concluded with Google can be viewed here: privacy.google.com.
We use Calendly of Calendly, LLC, BB&T Tower 271 17th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30363, USA, to plan, prepare and track appointments. For this purpose, data that was provided by you, such as contact information and online identifiers, is captured. More information on the provider can be found at: calendly.com.
We use Placetel of BroadSoft Germany GmbH c/o Cisco Systems GmbH, Lothringer Straße 56, 50677 Cologne, Germany as cloud telephony software for incoming and outgoing calls. This entails processing a user’s contact details and data relating to their correspondence with us. More information about the provider can be found at: www.placetel.com.
We use Sendinblue of Sendinblue GmbH, Köpenicker Str. 126, 10179 Berlin, Germany for customer relationship management purposes. Any data you enter in the form on our website and in any correspondence with us will therefore be processed. Such data may include contact details, correspondence data, identification numbers, health data and information about your health insurance. More information on the provider can be found at: www.sendinblue.com.
We use One.com of One.com Group AB, Carlsgatan 3, 211 20 Malmö, Sweden as our email provider. Achieving this involves processing all correspondence data appertaining to email exchanges. We have concluded an agreement with One.com to ensure that data protection requirements are met and that data protection regulations are observed. More information on data protection at One.com can be found at: www.one.com
We use Quform of ThemeCatcher Ltd, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, UK to provide forms on our website. This involves the use of online identifiers, contact details, identification numbers, health information, information about your health insurance and any additional information you provided when filling out various forms. More information on data protection can be found at: www.themecatcher.net.
Transfer to third countries
We transfer data outside of the United Kingdom. This kind of data transfer is subject to agreements that have been concluded in the interest of ensuring a sufficient level of data protection. These agreements can be made available for viewing on request.
Your rights as a data subject are as follows:
- To request information about how your data is processed and to receive a copy of your personal data. Among other things, you can demand information regarding the purposes of data processing, the personal data categories that are processed, the recipients of such data (in case as such data is transferred), storage periods or the criteria for determining such storage periods.
- To receive personal data relating to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to transfer it to another controller or person responsible.
- To rectify your data. If your personal data is incomplete, you are entitled to complete it under consideration of the purposes pursued by such data processing.
- To have your data deleted or blocked.
- To restrict the extent to which your data is processed.
- To object to the processing of your data.
- To revoke your consent to your data being processed with future effect.
- To lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority regarding unlawful data processing.
Status of the data protection declaration
This information will be updated should changes in our process occur.